Well you might be even more creative than us in coming up with great activities to do, but here’s a starter. Once you get here, you’ll see there’s lots to do and and there’s always something happening.
- Guests can go out on their own to explore countless miles of trails in the Colville National Forest around the resort… some go all the way to the Canadian border.
- Get horsemanship lessons from one of the Dreamswept Mountain Resort experts where you’ll learn emergency first aid, feeding correctly, grooming techniques and more. We always emphasize safety in all horse activities.
- Get equestrian vaulting lessons or learn more about this heritage rich sport
- Get acquainted with one of the farm’s Curly Horses (yes, they have very wavy hair)
- Hike one of the trails around the farm
- Take a mountain drive… we are located on a truly remote backwoods road that interconnects with miles of rough-road scenery
- Hang out with your friends in the bunk house
- Use the barn’s arena for training your horse
- Just sit and relax as you enjoy limitless views of the fir filled valley and layers of mountains visible from the resort. There’s often quite a light and weather show here so don’t forget your camera!