Yes, we do board horses
Our 12,000+ square foot facility offers: Friendly staff, easy access to State Hwy 395, a large outdoor arena, heated tack room and miles of trails on the beautiful Colville National forest.
We offer Heated Tackrooms, Multi-Discipline CHA Riding Instructor, parking areas for your horse trailer and on-site camping.
Contact us ahead of time if you would like farrier services.
Children and other family members with bicycles or quads are also welcome.
1. Horse Hotel
Outdoor Paddocks (summer facilities)
Have pipe corrals, shade trees, and water.
|1 horse single stall (12×12)||$10/night|
|1 horse double stall (12×24)||$15/night|
Indoor Rubber Matted Stalls (all year round)
Have pipe/wood fencing, lighted, water, small indoor work area, heated tack rooms.
|1 horse single stall (12×12)||$20/night|
|1 horse double stall (12×24)||$30/night|
|1 horse stall with run||$25/night|
2. Horse Boarding
- Stalls and fences are wood and pipe fencing.
- Stalls and barn shelter areas are rubber matted.
- There are heated tackrooms, and a covered indoor work area.
- There are two outdoor arenas.
- We feed twice a day up to 26 pounds of feed. If your horse requires more feedings or more food, or any other special requests, we would be happy to negotiate a custom package for your needs. Depending on the time of year we have oat hay, grass hay, alfalfa and grass alfalfa.
- We are very near to the Colville National Forest trail system.
|Pasture Board (horses will be in with other compatible horses with access to the barn)||$175/Month|
|Private Stall and Run (horses will have their own 12×12 matted stall with a private run)||$225/Month|